Pour 4 peoples:
- Cook the tapioca as indicated on their packet in a mixture of coconut milk and semi skimmed milk. Cook on a low heat to avoid sticking, and stir frequently. Add the sugar at the last moment. Allow to cool.
- Blend 200g of the strawberries and pour the coulis into glasses. Add 2 strawberries, cut into small pieces.
- Now cut the kiwis into small pieces and add those to the strawberries.
- Cover with the tapioca milk and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- With the remaining fruit, cut into cubes and thread them onto small skewers, alternating red and green.
Serve chilled. This dessert can be prepared 4 hours ahead.