Lighly sweetened and with a hint of acidity, this dessert is even better eaten warm.
For 4 ramekins:
Preheat oven to 160°
- Arrange a quarter of the raspberries in each ramekin. Sprinkle with 40gr caster sugar, followed by the finely chopped mint leaves. Place in the centre of the oven till the raspberries are hot.
- Separate the eggs, put the yolks in a large bowl to which you add the remaining sugar and beat till thick and creamy. Add the yoghurt and cream, mixing well, then, using a spatula, the sifted flour, a small amount at a time.
- Whip the egg whites till stiff and, using a spatula, carefully fold into the mixture.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins and cook for approx 40 mins towards the top of the oven. They are done when golden on top.
NB It is normal for them to rise during cooking and to subside when removed from the oven. In each ramekin there will be equal parts sponge and fruit.
- Sprinkle with a little sugar to serve.
Based on a recipe given to me by Mineke