If you love fruit desserts you’ll love this too.
For 6 people:
You can use bought pastry but this dessert is even better if you make it yourself (see recipe here ).
- Rinse and stone the nectarines without peeling them. If they prove difficult to stone, microwave for 1 minute. Cut into thin slices (12 per fruit).
- Pre-heat oven to 210°C.
- Line the tin with the pastry.
- Sprinkle the pastry with the semolina; it will absorb the nectarine juices.
- Arrange the nectarine slices in a rosette formation on the pastry.
- Sprinkle with the sugar.
- Slice the vanilla pod lengthways, extract the seeds, and sprinkle evenly over the fruit.
- Bake for 30-35 mins.
- Take out of the tin warm or cool.
- Bon appetite!
You can use this recipe to make 6 small tarts with an even prettier result.