A crisp and delicious strawberry tart...
For 6 people:
Rich shortcrust pastry:
Make the pastry and blind bake in tartlet tins – these can be replaced by one 30cm tin.Take care to roll the pastry out thinly and to raise it up the sides of the tins.
- Prepare the crème patissière to the quantities given above.
- When the crème has cooled, fold in the 180gr of whipped cream.
- Spread the base of the cooled pastry shells with the cream mixture and top with washed and quartered strawberries.
- To make the tops of the strawberries glisten brush with strawberry jam.
- Decorate with fresh mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe can be adapted to all the benefits that can not cook: raspberries, gooseberries, blueberries, ...