The cake will please you by the contrast between its outer crust and texture melts on the inside.
For 10-12 :
Pre-heat oven to 180°.
- Melt chocolate and butter together and add coffee.
- Beat eggs and sugar together (the mixture should not be too frothy), and add flour and baking powder. Mix with the melted chocolate mixture.
- Add the almonds, mixing with a spatula.
- Mélanger à la spatule (1) et (2).
- Turn into the tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 20 mins.
- Leave to cool in the tin, unmould and sprinkle with icing-sugar.
- Bon appétit!
This cake is better eaten the day after.