You’ll love this chilled melon soup with its well-judged balance of flavours.
For 4 :
Préparation: 20 min.
Réfrigération: 2 hrs.
- Cut melons open, remove the seeds, then scoop out 12 balls using a melon scoop. Dice the remaining flesh and put in the mixer.
- Wash the lime and grate the rind. Squeeze out the juice and add to the melon flesh with the grated rind.
- lend till smooth with the sugar and honey.
- Pour the soup into a shallow dish and refrigerate for 2 hrs. The time can vary according to your fridge but you should wait till the mixture is thick and soupy but not as firm as a sorbet mix.
- When the time is up, beat the mixture with a fork till evenly blended before dividing between the 4 serving bowls; place 3 melon bowls in each dish, finishing with 2 mint leaves (these can also be chopped and sprinkled over the soup).