Once you’ve bitten into them you won’t be able to resist these crispy biscuits..
For 30 à 35 biscuits:
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bain-marie.
- Add the butter in pieces and mix into the chocolate.
- Add the sugar and mix again.
- Sift the flour, cocoa and bicarb into a large bowl. Add to the chocolate mixture, ending with the eggwhite.
- On a sheet of baking parchment form 2 tubes about 30cm in length. Wrap in the paper and put in the fridge for an hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 170°.
- Take the biscuit dough out of the fridge and cut into slices 1 – 1.5cm thick. Lay slices on the sheet of baking parchment on the baking-tray and cook 12mins on the 2nd shelf.
- Leave to cool on the tray.
These biscuits can be stored for a week in ana airtight tin.