A speciality biscuit from Anglès, flavoured with sesame and irresistibly crunchy.
For 30 biscuits:
Cooking: 20min .
- Separate the eggs. Beat the whites till frothy, then add the sugar little by little.
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°.
- Mix in the yolks using a spatula, followed by the sesame seeds and the flour. The mixture will be light and airy.
- Line the base of the cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Turn the mixture into the tin, smooth the top till you have a uniform depth overall.
Cook for about 20 mins.
- When ready, remove the greaseproof paper with its biscuit from the tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Before the biscuit is completely cool, cut out into squares.
These biscuits will keep for 4 days in a sealed tin.
A recipe from Claudie.