- Switch on the oven th 5 (150°C). Butter a cake tin of 24cm.
- Cut the ginger into little dices, put them in a bowl with 1 tbsp of flour.
- Pour flour,baking powder, and spices in a bowl. Mix them.
- break the chocolate into pieces, melt them in a double saucepan, smooth the mixture, incorporate the butter, mix with the honey.
- Break the eggs in a pot, add the sugar, beat until it becomes white. add the melting chocolate and beat a few seconds more to incorporate it well.
- Add the mixture of flour and spices, then the ginger. Mix gently and pour into the cake tin. Put into the oven and let it cook 70 minutes, till the cake rises. Reduce heat to 140° after an hour.
- Let cool in pan.
You will love it !