- Mix the raisins with the water and the rum. Leave to moist.
- Cut crystallized orange into small cubes.
- Preheat the oven to 140°.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with sugar , mixing to a light consistency. gradually, incorporate eggs, mixing well.
- Add flour, salt and spices. After that, add rainsins and rum, and finally orange crystallized and zest of lemon, mixing well.
- Grease the tin, then turn half of the mixture into it. Even with a spatula, then sprinkle the ground almonds. Finally, turn the mixture remainder over the almonds.
- Bake for 70 min, lowering to 130° after one hour.
- Unmould when it is cool. This cake will keep for 15 days in a wax paper.
Bon appétit !