Crammed with the goodness of dried fruit and nuts, these bars have an irresistible taste of honey.
|For 24 bars:
- Roughly break up the nuts (almonds, walnuts and hazelnuts).
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° (fan-assisted).
- Mix the egg white, honeys and sugar in a large bowl. Add the raisins and nuts and mix again.
- Add the oil and water and finally the flour, mixing well.
- Spread out in a rectangular baking tin lined with baking parchment, levelling to auniform thickness of 1-1.5cm.
- Bake for 20-5mins depending on your oven.
- Remove from oven and, using a long knife, cut into rectangles.
- These bars will keep for up to 2 weeks in a sealed tin.
These bars are ideal to keep you going on a long walk as they keep really well. You can vary
the ingredients as long as you maintain the balance between dry ingredients and liquids.