A delicious alternative to Nutella, as eaten in Brazil.
|For 2 pots:
- Do not open the tins.
- Place the tins in the pressure-cooker and cover completely with water to a depth of 1 – 2cm above the top of the tins.
- Close and set the cooker to heat.
- As soon as the valve starts to rotate, lower the heat and cook over a low heat for 50mins.
- Stop the cooking process by pouring cold water over the cooker, then open and allow the tins to cool in the water.
- Wait until completely cool before tasting.
- As it cooks, the milk takes on the consistency of soft golden caramel.
You can use 4 tins if your pressure-cooker is large enough. Double the cooking time if you don’t have one.