Prepared with little sugar and lightly cooked, you can enjoy eating apricots all winter. The vanilla accentuates the acidity characteristic of apricots.
|For 3 X 50cl plastic containers
suitable for freezing:
- Wash and stone the apricots.
- Place the apricots, sugar, rosemary and vanilla in the saucepan and bring slowly to the boil.
- Allow to boil 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- When the apricots are cooked, take out the rosemary and pour the compote into the plastic containers.
- When completely cold, cover and put in the freezer.
This compote is delicious with natural yoghurt.