Soft rolls for breakfast.
Recipe bread rolls with yoghurt
- Pour the yeast and milk into a food processor fitted with a kneading attachment. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Knead for 10 minutes on slow speed to obtain a homogenous and elastic dough.
- Cover with clingfilm and leave to rise at 20° for about an hour until doubled in size.
- When the dough is ready, place it on to a worksurface and knock it back to get rid of, then fold it back on itself and press down with your hand. Then fold it 4 times on itself and press dwon another two times.
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces and shape them into balls. Cover with a cloth and leave to rise for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 200°.
- Place the rolls on a low shelf in the oven, and throw a cup of water in the bottom of the oven to create steam. Bake for about 25 minutes. Tap on the bottom – when they sound hollow, they are ready.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
See the recipe for Yoghurt Cake.