You won’t regret trying this cake with its melting consistency. Serve as a dessert cool with fromage blanc.
Pour 8 personnes:
Use the yoghurt pot as a measure
- Preheat oven to 180°. Line the cake tin.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar till light and frothy.
- Add the yoghurt, oil and lemon zest and mix in gently with a spatula.
- Fold in flour and lastly the coconut.
- Turn into the lined tin and level the surface with a spatula. Cook for about 35 minutes.
- Turn out when cool.
- Bon appetite!
The original recipe contains ½ sachet baking powder to ensure a more risen cake. I personally think it is even more delicious without since the yoghurt flavour is more pronounced.
See the recipe for Yoghurt Cake..