This delicious cake is egg and butter-free yet extraordinarily moist and delicate in flavour
|For 8 :
- Line the cake tin.
- Preheat oven to 180° (Mk 6)
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and spices in a large bowl.
- Melt the sugar in hot milk, then add the cream.
- Add the flour and mix well till the dough is smooth.
- Turn the dough into the tin, level the surface with a spatula and cook for 40 minutes.
- Turn out when cool.
- Bon appétite
This cake will keep up to 2 days wrapped in baking parchment.